BleachMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bryston's/Drdew's Coder Application

Go down

Bryston's/Drdew's Coder Application Empty Bryston's/Drdew's Coder Application

Post  drdews23flavs Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:10 pm

Hey my name is Bryston Young and I am 15 years old. I can code many things for maplestory private servers so take some of your time in reading this. I understand that many people are being declined but its worth a shot right?

I have been a coder for other servers out there and so i was scrolling down the list and there it was ,Bleech,... I love that show I also saw that you needed more players and then I saw GM applications so like many others i registered and put up an application.

What can You code to make this server better?
Well as a coder I get this question a lot. the answer is that ther realy isnt an answer yet great ideas dont happen like that. I do have some ideas that i can share once I make the job, if I make it. Then again I have to know everything you already have and how we are going to work this out.

Also if i read corectly you said that coders also get to be GM's wich i am experinced aswell. i have read handbooks know all the rules and the commands.

I would be able to code some of the time then be a gm some of the time.

I live in Fishers IN, eastern Standard Time so i get up around ten eat breakfast ride my bike around the neighborhood then get on and play and code then eat then play and code then ride my bike eat then play untill about twelve and go to bed. of course this is my scheadule befor school starts.

I G N? I like the name DrDew because me and my cousin made it by mixing dr pepper and mountain dew together and got dr dew so but if you want something more real just make it Bryston.

I dont realy know what to say except thank you for reading and see you on or not depends.

drdews23flavs

Back to top Go down