BleachMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's GM APPLICATION

2 posters

Go down

Shadow's GM APPLICATION Empty Shadow's GM APPLICATION

Post  maxime Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:12 am

hi first, i come from canada, i'm 13 years old, i will give u 5 reason to make me gm
1. i like to help pples and it will be more easy if im a gm
2. I'm super active (most the week-ends) i am online each day after school
3. I'm nice with pples
4. I'm active in the forum 2
5. And I'll host alot of event like that pples will like more and more ur server(and more they like it, more theres pples!!!)
6. If im GM i will try to recommend this game to my friends
7. I'll explain new pples where to get equips and all what we need (ap reset, Job Advance, Summoning Rocks, Buy Golden leaf etc
8. I'll go in other servers and say them to join bleach-ms in smegas and say them to go on www.bleach-ms.forumotion.forum
9. I'll try make a video to put on youtube of how the server is good...(i dont know if my camera can...)
10.And I'll do my best that i can to be the most active, (the summer is in next week so ill play alot)

More info on me!!!
i live in a little town named Tracadie i live in a big house i got 3 dogs, 6 cats, 1 horse and alot of chickens. im born the sept. 27 1995, im playing ms that 2 like 2 years so i know alot of things, i'm very good in ping-pong and hockey, im playing hockey that do 6 or 7 years and ping-pong it do my 2nd year that i play, i'm not doing championships but we got ping-pong tables at school so i can play everyday, hummm...i am not a fighter at school im helpfull with eachother and i think thats all Ty im playing like 2hours in the week per day in the week-end like 7 hours per day and more in summer, my first language is french i can speak english 2 i'm playing guitar and Trumpet (most guitar). I'm a very social person, i like to do jokes, but not all the time...ummmhm... Ty...

Shadow

maxime

Back to top Go down

Shadow's GM APPLICATION Empty Re: Shadow's GM APPLICATION

Post  maxime Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:14 am

Sorry for the 1st line i meant 10 reasons...........

maxime

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:38 am

declined

Admin
Admin

https://bleach-ms.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content