BleachMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler's GM Application (Custom Format) (Was Zethioth, Now Tyler)

2 posters

Go down

Tyler's GM Application (Custom Format) (Was Zethioth, Now Tyler) Empty Tyler's GM Application (Custom Format) (Was Zethioth, Now Tyler)

Post  Zethioth Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:35 pm

IGN (In-Game Name): Tyler
Name: Tyler

E-mail/MSN: Email: tyx_cowboys_2111@hotmail.com

Date of Birth: Nov. 6, 1994

Vacancy: GM(Game Master)

Location: California -8 GMT Pacific Standard Time (US and Canada)

1) What are the qualities that qualify you to fill the vacancy? I know the codes from previous server, I understand Maplestory and how Private Servers Work. I've already played your server for some time and I am used to the Repack and the Community.

2) How much time are you willing to dedicate to BleachMS?
3 Hours a Day during the weeks and up to 8 hours a day during the weekend and Summer Vacation.

3) How would you interact and help players?
Politely, I would make sure I help them with any questions or anything they might have to ask.

4) How would you interact and help NEW players?
Even More Politely, I would basically introduce them to the server, explain which NPC's do what and help with any other questions they may have.

5) How would you deal with hackers?
Well, I use !cheaters frequently, if I where to see a hacker I would confront them, get an explanation, if I can't get anything out of them, it would be an IP Ban.

6) What is your experience with MapleStory (GMS or PS)?
I've played Maplestory for about 3 years and I have been playing Private Servers for the last oh.. 8 months. So I know the basics of how everything works.

7) What is your experience with GameMaster Status?
I've been a Game Master on a lot of different servers, I most of the codes. Unfortunately the servers I played have gone no where.

9) What would make you stand out from the rest?
Well, I know the basics as I stated above, I don't harass other players like I have seen many GM's do on other servers. I also like to make people have a good time.

10) Will you make fun of the people that weren't chosen if you get picked?
No I wouldnt do taht to someone, I have been in that position before.

11) If your best friend was caught hacking, what would you do?
Obviously I would be wanting to give him a chance, but if it came down to it. I would treat them like any other hacker and talk to them in RL about it.

12) What would you do if your "friends" asked you for items, scrolls, etc.?
Depends on the rules for the server, if I can't give items I won't, unless its something reasonable that I can get for them in a shop. (Not the GM Shop)

13)What events would you host?
I would host as many as possible, I am a big fan of the True False Event and the Hide 'n Seek Event. I dont really like JQ's but if thats what the players want, that is what I will give.

14) Anything else you would like to add?
I always like to make suggestions for the server. Things like putting a Guild Rank Board in the FM because I always like seeing my Guild and where it stands. I also like suggesting other things

Last edited by Zethioth on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changes to IGN)
Zethioth
Zethioth

Back to top Go down

Tyler's GM Application (Custom Format) (Was Zethioth, Now Tyler) Empty Re: Tyler's GM Application (Custom Format) (Was Zethioth, Now Tyler)

Post  Admin Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Declined

Admin
Admin

https://bleach-ms.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down