BleachMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gardella's Gm app.

2 posters

Go down

Gardella's Gm app. Empty Gardella's Gm app.

Post  xxmdg Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Name: Matt Gardella
GM experience
Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Hobbies:
1.Maple Story (not GMS only Private Servers)
2.Skate Boarding

Have you ever been a GM?
Yes. I was a GM on a Low-Rate server for about 2 weeks.

What can you bring to the server?
I can bring a well needed community. Lately, when I've been on, there has been 0 people on besides me(not including Admin_Michael or GM~Matt~). I have friends that are willing to play the server. 3 are deffinatly going to play. 3 others might. These friends also have friends who are willing to play.

How do you differ from others?
- I do not have any type of favoritism. Friend or enemy i wil treat them equally.
- I have NO pity for any type of hackers. If you hack you get instantly banned!

Time playing?
I am on most of the day. I am out of school so I'll be on 10 A.M - 2 P.M and then 8 P.M- 2 A.M.

How can you improve the server?
I am not a coder. But, I can provide full assistance to any one that needs it. I host events whenever the events are needed.

Would you give "GM hook-ups" away to your friends?
Never! the only way I will give an item to a player is if they won it through an event. I will also check with Admin_Michael to see if the prize I am giving away is fair first.

How long have you played Maple Story?
I have been playing Maple Story for about 2-3 years. I've played GMS until about V.55 came out. that is when I started to play private servers. So I am both experienced with GMS and with Private Servers.

If you have any additional questions for me, please feel free to leave a post or simply email me at Gardella447@gmail.com

Thanks for reading this Smile

-Gardella
xxmdg
xxmdg

Back to top Go down

Gardella's Gm app. Empty Re: Gardella's Gm app.

Post  Admin Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Declined

Admin
Admin

https://bleach-ms.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum