BleachMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM App] iTzTommeh

3 posters

Go down

[GM App] iTzTommeh Empty [GM App] iTzTommeh

Post  OMGiTzTommeh Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:27 pm

D.O.B: 1994.08.29

I.G.N: iTzTommeh

Position: GM,Forum Mod,

Experience Of Gm: Been gm in 3 server (2 v.55 1 v.62) ChronoMs,PurplenurpleMs & EpicMs.

Experience In GMS: Played GMS for like 2-3 years, knows lots of difference kinds of stuff.

3 Things Why Should We Pick You?:1. its Cause usually if i find a server, i stay there for like a LONG time or till it closes, thats why if u dont pick me, ill still be here.
2. Tho i havn't been gm in much servers, i pretty much know most of the basic Responsibility/Rules suck as not giving free stuff, no spawning unless told to or event,
no banning poeple for none reasonable reasons, ask to host a proper amount of event a day and such.
3. Im Friendly To Be Around Tho sometimes if u get on my nerves really badly, i will be pissed off, but i still wont do stupid things. suchs as Ban, Delevel, Defame, DeJob, etc.

What Can u do to that can help/improve the server?: i can always invite cause some of my friends are looking for a server anyways, i can Advertise on previous servers that I've played on, i can host events that i made up in other servers (ideas are secrets for me, myself, and admin). i can help players in need and try to answer as much questions as possible.

If you see a hacker/Gm Beggar or a friend/family member that hack/GM Begs, How would take care/react to the situation?: if i see a hacker obviously i would ban him even if it is a friend/family member. if i see a beggar, i will ignore the person or if the person annoys me for like 4332432432432 times, i will jail. even if i know the person personally. Tho if a player tells me theres a hacker, i will need prove.

Personal info: usally if im the gm, i dont buddy/guild other players(Exept Other Gms) as any player can be a hacker, we wont knoe. and if we buddied/guilded them in a guild full of gms, and one day we sign on, thy can immediately turn off their hacks or sign off to avoid ban hammering. im usally Friendly and nice, good to be with, tho if u make me mad, its serious stuff.

Contact Info: E-mail: Tommyboy_johncena@hotmail.com
FaceBook: Tommy Li (Milliken Mills High School 08)
Phone #: LOLOL haha im jk
Adress:-Cencored-
For Those Who want to add me on msn/facebook, can help their self, i wont mind, ill just be like " Who is This? ._."
Tyty for reading this sorta-long Application and hopefully i get picked!! xD
[GM App] iTzTommeh Maple016[GM App] iTzTommeh Maple017

Those Above Are Wz Edits, NOT made by me

Last edited by OMGiTzTommeh on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Posting Pics of me being a gm)
OMGiTzTommeh
OMGiTzTommeh

Back to top Go down

[GM App] iTzTommeh Empty Re: [GM App] iTzTommeh

Post  Panic Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:33 pm

Wow, work on the grammar and spelling please.

Panic

Back to top Go down

Post  OMGiTzTommeh Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Errr, i usually don't use grammar/spelling if im not at school so yea D;
OMGiTzTommeh
OMGiTzTommeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Panic Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:47 am

Well to be professional you should check all of that.

Panic

Back to top Go down

Post  OMGiTzTommeh Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Well, ill make sure to check if i post something next time. Ty for the advise f3.

btw, other than the grammer/spelling, is this application good?
OMGiTzTommeh
OMGiTzTommeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:56 am

declined

Admin
Admin

https://bleach-ms.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content